eBay FJ 40/55/60 Discontinued Brake Pads (part# 04465-YZZC0) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woytovich

Science...
SILVER Star
Threads
Part number 04465-YZZC0

These are discontinuted by Toyota and NLA at most dealers (Beno and CDan have some I'm told). I ordered a couple of sets and will report back when I get them next week but they APPEAR to be genuine OEM. I communicated with the seller and he said that these ARE for a set of 4 pads, not a "pad" as the listing states.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GENUINE-TOY...oe-Front-Disc-Brake-Pad-/251699771020?vxp=mtr

(I have no affiliation with the seller by the way, I just thought these should go to Mudders before they get scooped up otherwise.)

Mark

ive always used the toyota 4runner pickup pads they are the same and are genuine toyota unless they dont make those anymore

Looks legit to me.

I just bought a set from Beno. Can't tell for sure from the ebay add, but if that $42 is for one side only...it's an ok price. But if it's for both sides, that's a great price...if it's legit.

John

Yeah, he may be honest but not know what he's talking about. His box says 'one', he may have looked in the box...saw 2 disk and 'assumed' one for each side. I'd ask him how many in the box.

Beno's list price was $122, after his discount it was a flat $75...4 disks...both sides.

Be interesting to see what the ebay guy says.

John

EDIT: oops, just re read your post...he said 4. That is a good price...if legit.
John

Received a delivery today... as advertised.

2014-11-06 11.02.52.jpg
2014-11-06 11.03.06.jpg
2014-11-06 11.03.18.jpg
2014-11-06 11.03.40.jpg

Looks like the real deal to me. You paid $42 correct ? What's his price up to now ?

John

BTW: I bought that Aussie stuff from Dave.

For sale thread you commented on from Lcwizard: Aussie 4 speed mated to split case with Marks Gears.

John

It's the casting mark found on brake calipers.

Oh yeah, great price on these. Buy up while they are available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom