fixing to sell non winch bull bar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello again,
Well, i ordered my arb bull bar and i have loved it since i got it. but i ordered the non winch type. while i love the way it looks, im just not satisfied without having a big winch in there! I wish i had got the winch bar now, so i am planning on ordering one within the next 6-8 weeks. (gotta get the cash flow back up). anyways, i know its a long shot, but if anyone has a winch bull bar that they would like to trade, i would be more than happy. but if not, let me know if any of you would be interested. i can send pics of the thing, it is perfect. its been on about 4 months. on the other hand, does anyone know if it is possible to cut out the center section of a non winch bar to fit a winch? also, what is the most recommeded winch? 94 cruiser, locked, lift, non winch bullbar
Chad

I am interested if you don't find a trade. I have PM'ed you.

isellfords said:
Hello again,
Well, i ordered my arb bull bar and i have loved it since i got it. but i ordered the non winch type. while i love the way it looks, im just not satisfied without having a big winch in there! I wish i had got the winch bar now, so i am planning on ordering one within the next 6-8 weeks. (gotta get the cash flow back up). anyways, i know its a long shot, but if anyone has a winch bull bar that they would like to trade, i would be more than happy. but if not, let me know if any of you would be interested. i can send pics of the thing, it is perfect. its been on about 4 months. on the other hand, does anyone know if it is possible to cut out the center section of a non winch bar to fit a winch? also, what is the most recommeded winch? 94 cruiser, locked, lift, non winch bullbar
Chad

not to hi-jack your post but i am in the exact same boat!

Boston- I'm interested in your non-winch if you'd consider selling at some point. I'm in LA...check for a PM from me.

I guess I am the only one on this board that ordered a NON Winch Bull Bar (which was what I wanted) and was delivered a Winch Bull Bar. I still haven't installed a winch yet to fill the hole.

Hey Fords Your PM box is full. when you get a few cleared out I'll shoot you a PM.

I need a bull bar for my 1993. I don't need a winch bar. So if anyone wants to sell me theirs I would love to talk $. Thanks, Scott btw, I am in SoCal if that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom