Fixing 60 series fuel gauge (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone, I’ve just bought a 60 series with a turbo 2h swap for a 3f and was wondering how I would be able to get the fuel gauge to work, the dash cluster I believe is out of the same cruiser the 2h came from but I checked under the rear cargo space floor at the little hatch above the fuel tank and the spade connecter on top had no wires at it, was wondering how to fix, and get the sender to work, cheers

Check to see if there’s a wiring harness coming out of the drivers side rear quarter panel right behind the rear wheel. That’s where the wires for the sender come from. If the wires are there the connectors might just be tucked under the body above the fuel tank

Check to see if there’s a wiring harness coming out of the drivers side rear quarter panel right behind the rear wheel. That’s where the wires for the sender come from. If the wires are there the connectors might just be tucked under the body above the fuel tank
Found a 2 prong clip in the left rear quarter panel and followed it down the where the PO has pulled the previous petrol and gas tanks out and butchered the wiring, just a matter of re routing and joining back on. Now have a working fuel gauge, cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom