FIXED MY "CLUNK"!

It was a really easy fix which is what I am hearing, my pops has been driving the LX450 and he took it into his friend who actually fixed it.

It was the drivetrain oil pan or something to that effect, I'll find out later today and post it up, all it cost was 50 dollars for the part.

Hopefully someone can use this information....

Francis K said:
It was a really easy fix which is what I am hearing, my pops has been driving the LX450 and he took it into his friend who actually fixed it.

It was the drivetrain oil pan or something to that effect, I'll find out later today and post it up, all it cost was 50 dollars for the part.

Hopefully someone can use this information....

Let us know what he fixed, because i don't think there is such a thing as a drivetrain oil pan.

SOMEONE PLEASE find the fix for this clunk.......I have had it for years and I am sick of it. Is it the Driveshaft like Tarbe suggests?? I have heard so many opinions on this... Come on can't we fix this issue that has plagued us for years??
airlaird

The suspense is killing me. Please let us know what got rid of that pesky darn clunk (PDC). I've been under the truck now for 2 hours looking for that d o p thing ...

Bryan E.

Francis say's "No time to type a response, must get Cruiser back to the guy that I paid $50 to fix it, cause...it's ba-----ck!"

Top Bottom