First you ban the guns, then you bans the knives...

HZJ60 Guy

Tank Buster
IDIOTS!

Soon all that will be left are SPOONS!

"What happened to him Dr.?" Well he was stabbed by a spoon.

Good lord.

"They consulted 10 top chefs from around the UK, and found such knives have little practical value in the kitchen. "

And we all know that dining is such a wonderful experience in the UK. Until the frenchies tell me my long pointy knives have no use I am keeping mine.

Something about "cold dead fingers..."

knives don't kill people, people kill people. With gubs

krzyabncanuck

USFS HOTSHOT

They will get my gun's and now knives from me when they unwrap my cold dead fingers from them .

What is this world turning to ? I remember when we used to carry rifles to school so we could go hunting at lunch time.

MaddBaggins

Remember the KnightRider!

And if we ban cars then we won't have any car accidents! And if we ban tree climbing then we won't have anymore kids with broken legs. And if we ban rock climbing we won't have to scoop anyone up from the bottom of the cliff. And if we ban sex we won't have anymore STD's. And if we ban thinking we wont have anymore dissention in the ranks.

Stoopid fxxxas! :flipoff2:

MaddBaggins

Jman said:
Can we ban posting pictures of one's feet?
VIVA OPPRESSION!!!
Lets ban everything! Starting with me! :ban: :flipoff2:

But I do agree with the feet thing! We gotta draw the line somewhere :D

Well I would rather live in a country with stupid rules about knives and guns than one with stupid fools stabbing and shooting each other.

beaufort-fj60 said:
maybe the should give them back their toothbrushs, and remove the ban on dentists
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Too funny.

Why don't we just ban crime? Ya know, make crime illegal or something.

Jim_Phillips said:
Well I would rather live in a country with stupid rules about knives and guns than one with stupid fools stabbing and shooting each other.
I thought the article was about England. Sounds like you have both, the stupid rules and the stupid people.

MaddBaggins

You can ban all the weapons you want. Then the only people that have them will be the criminals. The rest of you will be lambs for the slaughter!

wob

Jim_Phillips said:

Awesome, so there are no guns in England because they have been banned?

here is another good reason for banning kitchen knives:

Indian woman chops off husband's penis

LUCKNOW, India (Reuters) - A young woman chopped off her husband's penis with a kitchen knife in northern India over his "blatant indulgence in womanising and drinking", police said on Saturday.

The 27-year-old woman said her husband of 10 years had brought a prostitute home to Lucknow in the northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh on Friday, police said.

"I wanted to teach him a lesson for his blatant indulgence in womanising and drinking," Reshma Ahmed, a mother of four, said in her confession to police.

"He was fast asleep when I thought to myself that enough was enough ... so I tied his hands and feet and got a kitchen knife to chop off his organ to bring an end to his lust once and for all."

A team of doctors at a local hospital reattached his penis. "We will have to wait and watch to see if he will be sexually normal again," said A.K. Singh, who performed the surgery.

cruisermaine

MaddBaggins said:
You can ban all the weapons you want. Then the only people that have them will be the criminals. The rest of you will be lambs for the slaughter!

:idea:

Why is this simple fact so difficult for people to understand?

cruisermaine

George Phillips of Grand Falls, NFLD. was going up to bed when his wife told him that he'd left the light on in the garden shed, which she could see from the bedroom window.

George opened the back door to go turn off the light but saw that there were people in the shed stealing things. He phoned the police and told them that there were burglars in his shed.

The officer asked, "Is someone in your house?" and he said "no".

The officer replied that all patrols were busy, and that he should simply lock his door and an officer would be along when available.

George said, "Okay," hung up, counted to 30, and phoned the police again. "Hello I just called you a few seconds ago because there were people in my shed. Well, you don't have to worry about them now cause I've just shot them all."

Then he hung up.

Within five minutes three police cars, an Armed Response unit, and an ambulance showed up at the Phillips residence.

Of course, the police caught the burglars red-handed.

One of the Policemen said to George,"I thought you said that you'd shot them!"

George said, "I thought you said there was nobody available!"

wob

cruisermaine said:
I wouldn't want to try to fend off an intruder with a spork.

Spork - the other white utensil.

MaddBaggins

Jim_Phillips said:
here is another good reason for banning kitchen knives:

Indian woman chops off husband's penis

LUCKNOW, India (Reuters) - A young woman chopped off her husband's penis with a kitchen knife in northern India over his "blatant indulgence in womanising and drinking", police said on Saturday.

The 27-year-old woman said her husband of 10 years had brought a prostitute home to Lucknow in the northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh on Friday, police said.

"I wanted to teach him a lesson for his blatant indulgence in womanising and drinking," Reshma Ahmed, a mother of four, said in her confession to police.

"He was fast asleep when I thought to myself that enough was enough ... so I tied his hands and feet and got a kitchen knife to chop off his organ to bring an end to his lust once and for all."

A team of doctors at a local hospital reattached his penis. "We will have to wait and watch to see if he will be sexually normal again," said A.K. Singh, who performed the surgery.

OUCH! Thats gotta hurt. The dumb bastard brought home a prostitue. My wife would cut my penis off to if I did some dumb s*** like that! Can't say I would blame her.

Top Bottom