First Turkey! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
this morning jake killed his first turkey ever...he and a couple of friends headed out at 5:30am...6:30am we get a call he got one!...come see it dad...wife and i drove out to the farm and wow!...big turkey...10" beard weighed almost 30lbs...here are a few pics...enjoy cause i sure did!
osagecruiser
jakes1stbird.jpg
turkeyboys.jpg

Awesome!!

Jake, that is an awesome bird. Congratulations! Good job dad, for bringing him up right!

I took Holley fishin' for the first time Thursday. She caught 3 fish on her lil' 2' Zebco rod & reel. I pulled the hooks out and she wasn't the bit affraid of puttin' her thumb in the fishes mouth to release them.

I feel your pride there Marc!!!

gotta love kids and the outdoor adventure...i remember fishin with jake when he was hollys age....man those were good times....and look how fast they grow mike.....seems like yesterday!

osagecruiser

Dam good lookin' Tom you got! Congrats on your first bird.

Congradulations!!!

I was just thinking of taking Ethan out to the range and let him try some .22 target shooting... I can't wait until Ethan is ready to try Deer or Turkey...

I don't know anything about Turkeys or hunting but going by what others have said it seems you've done well for yourself Jake.

Way to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom