First trip to Gorman (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
attachment.php

I am not sure that this uploaded correctly....oh well.
IMG_1395.jpg

Gorman is a good time, a very nice relaxing trail ride. I won't drag my FJ40 out there, but it is where I broke in my FZJ80 (beat the passenger side rocker up good too). As nice as that FJ40 looks in the pic keep it out of the man made rock gardens.

Thanks eddy, working on the tires. Does 70 just fine. 70 mile commute everyday. Also took it to lake ellsinor, that was Ine he'll if a long drive considering I don't have a radio. :).

Thanks eddy, working on the tires. Does 70 just fine. 70 mile commute everyday. Also took it to lake ellsinor, that was Ine he'll if a long drive considering I don't have a radio. :).

Wow! At 70 you won't hear the radio anyway.

10mpg? That is screamin for a 2f. You need bigger tires before you kill that old tractor motor. Don't worry about the radio. Mine works, but you can't hear it anyway.

I know it's a '77 or a '78, but I can't tell which. Amazingly clean. Restored? Are those really thick roll bar pads or something? Passes smog I guess.

Don't need a radio when you have the sweet symphony of the 2F under the hood playing it's tune. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom