First Time Series 80 1996 Owner Intro (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Congrats! Chattahoochee NF has a lot of nice trails, mostly easy but scenic.

Idk about the rest of the state.. I'd think it'd be mostly mud-bogging and beach driving other than the hilly north..

Why can you only camp between October and April? That seems opposite what I'd expect, but I live in the Midwest where there's snow and ice.
It gets super hot and sticky. You can but it's not always the most pleasant experience.

I'll camp over the summer here in AR, but only if there's a nice cool swimming hole nearby.

It’s just miserably hot and humid and no fun to be outside. Just my .02
We have the same problem here in NC. Once summer rolls in, the heat and humidty are like a thick warm blanket that you just can't get away from.

Where you going first?
Starbucks...like most built trucks.

Just joking! Clean truck and very nice looking. I also have a green one but my paint has never looked that nice. Keep it waxed and maybe it will stay that way. I did not and it is pretty much gone.

There are some trails in North GA but mostly easy forestry roads and nice camp spots. But it is still great to be out. I forget the name of it but there is a road with a little bit of a river crossing and stuff neat Tate City GA i think?

I just went up Hurricane Creek in NC. It was one of the more "off road" roads i have done out here in the east in a while. There is a lot of other forestry roads in that area to explore and camp out of. But the first 5 or 6 miles of Hurricane Creek near I40 are a little technical. I didnt need lockers or anything but i had a few sections that were tight where i needed to pay attention and i actually use low range. If you are new to off road in a truck that nice it might be a little stress full. Mine is already covered in "pin striping" so I just push through all sort of branches and stuff.

I only camp between sept and May in the midwest. Cant stand hot weather camping. Got down to 10 last weekend and we were good. Can always put on more gear or build a bigger fire. Also amazing how far you can see through the woods in the winter.

Back to topic, Congrats and it looks nice. Rare color:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom