First Post: Thanks for all the info. Looking forward to the new LX470 project (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Evening All. I wanted to share a few pictures of my new-to-me 99 Lexus LX470. It has 196,000 miles on the clock, the PO kept great service records and seems to have done all the major maintenance items. It has KO2s with a lot of life left and AHC that seems to be in good condition. Thanks to all of you on the forum for your knowledge. You've answered a ton of questions and gave me the confidence to pull the trigger on the new ride. Looking forward to a mild overland build and getting back out on the local trails.

IMG_6462.jpeg

IMG_6464.jpeg

@suprarx7nut Thank you! I was planning on black wheels if I found a black Lx. Lucked out finding one that was already set.

Great work on your AHC cheat sheet and video by the way. Just watched the video and have a much better understanding now.

@suprarx7nut Thank you! I was planning on black wheels if I found a black Lx. Lucked out finding one that was already set.

Great work on your AHC cheat sheet and video by the way. Just watched the video and have a much better understanding now.
Glad you found it useful! Embrace the AHC, haha.

Congratulations! You have a nice rig to enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom