First post from France (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

........I know you'll answer me with a Welcome like this: :flipoff2:
so....:bounce: I'm waiting....

Since you are waiting............

Welcome!! :flipoff2:

Alexis,

Welcome to mud!

Alvaro

Hi Alexis,

Welcome to the community :D

Can you tell me how much a 1990-1992 HDJ80 diesel cost in Euro's in france? I would like to import on to Toronto , Canada. Is it hard to find nice ones in france?

Merci pour ton aide ;)

Les

Welcome

:flipoff2: Welcome eh! (Bonjour eh!).... Another Canadian greeting....I think.

Nice Ride

Hi,
for shunkworks, the 80 are really expensive in Europe,
if you want to see the quote, you can see this site:
http://www.4x4occas.com/
french salers
As you can see, prices aren't exactly the same than in US:crybaby:

You can find an 98 or 99' HDJ100 for quite the same price than a good 80!

a 91' HDJ80 1HD-T around 2 / 300000km is between 10 to 20000 euros,
depend on the condition and work it needs....

A+

Salut et bienvenue sur le site. On a 2 ou 3 autres francais et francophones.
Salut aussi :flipoff2: Hello, too.

Indeed it's way cheaper to buy a gas-powered FZJ here than a diesel HDJ in France, where sellers are asking for ridiculous prices and somehow manage to get buyers to agree!

I made a quick calculation the other day: if I was to bring my FZJ to France, I could drive 60,000 + miles before I spend as much in gasoline than the price difference between a FZJ and an HDJ. Plus, it's way more powerful. The only drawback would be the range. Seriously mulling the move anyway.

Salut aussi :flipoff2: Hello, too.

Indeed it's way cheaper to buy a gas-powered FZJ here than a diesel HDJ in France, where sellers are asking for ridiculous prices and somehow manage to get buyers to agree!

I made a quick calculation the other day: if I was to bring my FZJ to France, I could drive 60,000 + miles before I spend as much in gasoline than the price difference between a FZJ and an HDJ. Plus, it's way more powerful. The only drawback would be the range. Seriously mulling the move anyway.

plus shipping it. What, $1K, $2K? and TVA or import duties?

Welcome! :beer: :beer: :beer:

you're english ain't to bad.;) ;p :D

It's better than most of the knuckle draggers who are already members.

Welcome to the forum. Great pictures and nice truck

plus shipping it. What, $1K, $2K? and TVA or import duties?

All I have to do is convince my company they'd better bring ALL my personal belongings back to France in the container;). Otherwise, you can dodge lots of fees if the vehicle has been yours for more than six months and you were a documented resident in the country you're importing the rig from. One of my colleagues managed to import a US Volvo XC90, he saved 30% off the French sticker price. Clever, uh?

(And sorry for the hijack)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom