First peak under hood questions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
seems to be a vac hose completely missing. EGR?

And this random cover was sitting under hood.

Also I don't see the gvwr sticker. Only tire pressure recommendation.

20190211_175342.jpg

20190211_174714.jpg

It would help to give some specifics-- engine, model year, etc. But, I'll translate for you:

HDJ81 with a 1HD-FT engine 1995-1997 time frame, JDM since it has the 2 EGR valves at the back.

The hose is the ventilation hose: You can see one end at the valve cover and the other end going to your air filter housing top. Part number: 12262-17040 It has an S bend to it.

Cap: WTF knows.

Well, the cap is the top off of a can of brakleen or PB blaster. You can throw it away.

Looks like you're missing a chunk.of hose between two points.

What engine do you have? How about a VIN or a picture of the tag on the door?

It would help to give some specifics-- engine, model year, etc. But, I'll translate for you:

HDJ81 with a 1HD-FT engine 1995-1997 time frame, JDM since it has the 2 EGR valves at the back.

The hose is the ventilation hose: You can see one end at the valve cover and the other end going to your air filter housing top. Part number: 12262-17040 It has an S bend to it.

Cap: WTF knows.
Mad skills...:spiderman:

Haha sorry. I shoulda gathered my thoughts. It is a hdj81v... Turbo diesel 96. I'm brand new to 80s. Any help is appreciated.

Thx!

Haha sorry. I shoulda gathered my thoughts. It is a hdj81v... Turbo diesel 96. I'm brand new to 80s. Any help is appreciated.

Thx!
Here's a link to answer your GVWR question:
I believe your other questions are answered already.

Well, the cap is the top off of a can of brakleen or PB blaster. You can throw it away.

Here's a link to answer your GVWR question:
I believe your other questions are answered already.
[

I thought only 96 models made in September or later were good for 3500kg towing. Has this been amended.?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom