First Meet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mwalls54

Cruiser Nutjob
SILVER Star
Threads
I know we talked about this in the other thread but I wanted to open another one.

We talked Jan 3rd and where?

I will be driving up 77/64 thru charleston then east to huntington on the 3rd on my way back to work here in KC.

I was hoping we could meet up at Tim's of course that is up to him.

He is from Sutton is that is not unrealistic for you.

Thats fine with me. The less i have to get off the interstate the better for me :)

meeting place

My house is fine with me, braxton is the center of the state. I hope thats good for everone, if not I could drive to some place else. The third is also good for me. Tim 01 4 runner 94 fzj 80 T.L.C.A. 14863

Ok we have a day. Time 1pm?

Hopefully the weather will be good. Not sure I will make it if its bad.

Yea I will be there around 1 pm....turns out he does not live far from my stepfather. My stepfather lives in Tanner.

Ok so we have just 3 meeting up? Tim you said your brother is going back home on the 2nd?

Oh yea...don't forget the addy.

sutton w.v.

If someone needs directions to my house give me a p.m. sat. jan 3rd 1:00 p.m. __________________________________________________________________ Tim 01 4runner 94 fzj 80 T.L.C.A 14863

well so far the weather looks good, i hope it stays that way. can some one pm me and addy?

Just got to KC. It was good meeting you Chris and Tim.

Nothing outstanding. We fought a alternator bolt on Tim's 80 for some time. I changed my gear oil and showed off my mini without a dash:lol:...heater core change which I just now finished.
Anything happen that was outstanding? Any trucks get worked on? I need more details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom