First Gen Mombasa RTT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am downsizing and have decided to sell my roof top tent. It is the older style Mombasa that has been upgraded with the aluminum two piece ladder and 12" ladder extension. This was mounted on my m416 trailer and used a total of two(2) times. It IS missing the rain fly or whatever it is called. It is in great shape no doubt due to the lack of use. Asking $350 for it. Shipping can be done but would certainly like someone to pick it up. Mudship Maybe? This is located in Houston Tx. If shipped, the buyer covers shipping costs. Thanks

I'm very interested but it would have to be shipped. Any ideas on shipping costs?

Shipping weight has got to be around 140lbs. I will weight it tomorrow. Finding a box to pack it in is the problem. I am open to ideas.

if you can get it to katemcy ill take it if the folks in front of me dont want it

Last edited:
And I'll get in line too! Do you have a greyhound terminal nearby? I could pick it up DC then.... I believe they will ship it!

Well shipping this appears to be the problem. It is too large for UPS and too heavy for Greyhound. This is 132lbs. and 76"x48"x15". I checked with Forward Air to Sacramento and shipping about $175. Shipping looks high so those that are still interested, use the above info and see what you can do. It is located in 77018 zip code. And yes I probably, maybe can get it to Katempsy.

is it water proof with out the fly ??? can a replace ment be gotten can you send pics to

klingonfj60@yahoo.com

I dont think that it would be due to the two large vents in the roof. It had a similar fly to the ARB tent but it did't cover enough in my opinion. I was actually going to have a "custom" one made out of Sunbrella by my upholstery guy. He has already re-enforced the travel cover to accommodate the upgraded ladder. As for a replacement.....I do not know if there is one available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom