First drive! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This is my 1974 FJ40.Picked it up in November after it sat with a fried engine since 1981. Took it out for a fire road cruise today. What a blast,View attachment 2005337View attachment 2005337

Hey your are in my neck of the woods. Let me know if you need any help/advice I've only had mine for 41 years now and have learned a little about them. Cruise Rancheria; Breckenridge; and Bird Springs area quite a bit.

Hey your are in my neck of the woods. Let me know if you need any help/advice I've only had mine for 41 years now and have learned a little about them. Cruise Rancheria; Breckenridge; and Bird Springs area quite a bit.
Let me know when you are headed up this way. Do you know any other FJ40 people in the area?

Yes I do know other cruiser folks. Doing a knuckle rebuild now. I plan on making long loop of coming up from Springville -- cruise forest roads by Quaking Aspen and Peppermint creek then back down through Johnsondale and the canyon over the Forth of July holiday.

We will have to introduce you to Andy here in town. He is a local cruiserhead who organizes informal gatherings of Land Cruisers twice a year. Hopefully he is on here and will chime in.

We will have to introduce you to Andy here in town. He is a local cruiserhead who organizes informal gatherings of Land Cruisers twice a year. Hopefully he is on here and will chime in.
Hello from far away land, is there a page, fb, i can follow on the twice a year gathering?

I will ask Andy if he keeps any photo logs of the events anywhere. These are super informal and really just a bunch of cruiser fans with their rigs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom