first dibs... free and nearly-free 60 parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

polarweasel

Where's mah cruzah?
Threads
Website
polarweasel.org
Time to clean out the garage before I get a divorce and have to move this crap!

You guys get first dibs on this stuff. I'll put it up in the regular for-sale section next week, and after that it's going to the scrapyard...

Body panels
(everything is silver)
doors
a hood
front-end stuff (not fenders)
a lower gate
I forget what else :)

Interior bits
There's a fair assortment of grey interior bits, including all 3 seats (DS front trashed, PS front and rear bench perfect). There's a lot of trim and HVAC ducting.

Wheels
Four stock steel chrome wheels with tires on them.

Stuff
Skid plates, tire-carrier crossmember, and miscellaneous other bits and pieces... Come and look, take it all away!

I just want this stuff gone. I'll take $50 for the four wheels, $50 for all three seats, and everything else you can just haul away!

I'll be at home all day on Wednesday and Friday, and evenings. PM me if you want to come by.

Alex

Alex,

Im interested in the rims. Pics? And would you be able to hold them until the next meeting for me to pick up?

thanks
dave

[Edit: oh duh, I just realized you're in Wyoming, and the meeting's in January. I can hold 'em.]

Pictures? For fifty bucks??? Just buy 'em! :D (click for some pics)

Alex

hey Polar,
I am in the process of building a 60....you in the same house as when I checked out the amby doors..??

please let me know, off on Wednesday.

thx,
Rick....

hey alex,

didn't quite make it....ended up getting stuck up at carter lake, that high wind day built up some huge sand drifts, they had a few inches of snow on em..........long story short, had to have the wife bail me out, walked a bit too...darn cold !!

Do you have a dumpster deadline for all your cruiser stuff..??

Is that a drivers door in the pic's...mine is dented.

thx,
Rick....

polarweasel said:
[Edit: oh duh, I just realized you're in Wyoming, and the meeting's in January. I can hold 'em.]

Pictures? For fifty bucks??? Just buy 'em! :D (click for some pics)

Alex

Last edited:
Razor said:
Do you have a dumpster deadline for all your cruiser stuff..??

Is that a drivers door in the pic's...mine is dented.
Rick, I seem to have misplaced the DS front door. Maybe I sold it, I dunno... I've got a PS front and DS rear door. Need either of those?

And the dumpster deadline is sometime in January. I just know some of you guys want to come and clean out my garage! The sooner, the better. :)

chalmic said:
Anything that would work for a '78 55?
Beats me, man. I don't have a 55. :)

There aren't too many 2F engine parts, and other than that, I haven't a clue what would interchange.

At this point, we're looking at January if you want anything. I'm all booked up with work and travel until the first of the year...

hello,
ok, its sometime in january....I flailed the first time trying to get over to your place....darn mountains are allway's calling my name.

Got the goods still ??

if anything is still kickin around after the malay let me know.
shawn
pm me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom