First Cruiser - 100 Series Just Purchased Today (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Congrats. Just keep it to one thread for your build please, thanks.

Are you referring to the suspension thread? If so, sorry about that. Didn’t realize that was a violation.

So I keep it straight, should any question I have about my cruiser be posted to this thread? Are my others about technical questions ok as seperate threads?

Thanks! Really appreciate this forum and certainly want to do my best to stay in good standing.

Cheers,

Desk

Are you referring to the suspension thread? If so, sorry about that. Didn’t realize that was a violation.

So I keep it straight, should any question I have about my cruiser be posted to this thread? Are my others about technical questions ok as seperate threads?

Thanks! Really appreciate this forum and certainly want to do my best to stay in good standing.

Cheers,

Desk

One thread is fine... I think you can do separate if its a really technical question you can't find answers using search which will be really hard most everything has been answered 100s of times so you have lots of good info just using search, if you do have specific ask for a question that's been asked 100s of times you can bump an old thread with a question so that you are building the thread for future consumption for people who use search.

Please don’t paint the roof or side moldings. This one is too nice for that.

Here's my 2001 100-Series. I do a lot of fly-fishing, hunting, general overlanding, and I am an instructor for 7P. I built my truck to be able to be kind of a jack of all trades, master of none. Feel free to ping me with any questions. I did a Iron Man Pro Foam Cell suspension with SPC upper control arms and OME torsion bars. It's a good setup but, I am going to switch to the Slee shocks and upgrade the rear springs to OME Heavies.

In the "other" compartment area - I went with the Front Runner rack, Slee front and rear bumpers, Slee skids (full), MetalTech sliders, ARB rear drawers, dual batteries (Optima and X2 Power AGM) with a Painless controller, Doug Thorley Short Tube Headers, ARB front and rear lockers hooked to an ARB twin compressor. It serves as a really comfortable platform to get out and about and can tackle pretty much anything while still cruising the highways and byways with comfort. It's not a rock crawler and wasn't designed to be.

- Mark

2019-10-16 12.57.30.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom