First 62 post (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I've been lurking on here for quite a while. Finally getting around to posting some stuff. I owe a huge thank you to all of you who have helped me with my rig without knowing it! I still have a ton of questions band have a ton of learning to do. For now let's start with a before shot and the current work in progress. Let me know what y'all think.
frZTpBP.jpg
20200726_103551.jpg

Reactions: MDK
That’s a good looking rig. You even managed to photograph yourself in the rear view mirror.
Is the inside in good shape, or it is 'upholstery by rip & tear'?

That’s a good looking rig. You even managed to photograph yourself in the rear view mirror.
Is the inside in good shape, or it is 'upholstery by rip & tear'?

Cracking me up... I didn't even notice I did that. The inside is in pretty darn good condition. I. Going to have to replace the carpeting in the trunk area. Other than that everything else is in pretty good condition. To be fair I've been doing a lot of work on it, both inside and out. I only really had to work on the dash area.

If it doesn’t have a transmission cooler beside the one in the radiator put one on soon. Mike

Yes , for sure when towing or hills and off roading. Extends the life of the trans too.
Clearly I should have been posting long ago. Any other upgrades? I want to put in a dual battery system for sure but I don't really know where to start

Toyota should have put a larger transmission cooler on the fj62 like they did on the fj80. Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom