Fire in engine bay....??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That’s a bummer. What year is it? And was there any info about what cause the fire?
hard to say but looks like it started near the fuse/battery area but who knows.

its a 96 or 97 since its an LX. i didnt get too many details about the truck but since i am buying it just to part out it doesnt matter much. will sit beside the other 2 LXs i have for parts in the field.

It is a ‘96 LX.

@slow95z, I think I might have an extra LX grill to add and maybe other parts I may have. It had a Toyota grill on it but it is gone now

That really sucks. Sorry for your loss. But like the others have said, thank goodness your son is fine.
Sooo...what are you going to get next with the insurance money? ;p

That really sucks. Sorry for your loss. But like the others have said, thank goodness your son is fine
Thanks. The more I think about it the more I see how fortunate we are and how things could have been sooo much worse. Funny how at the very end of a 3.5 hour 70-75 mph interstate ride, the brakes, steering, etc. go out, LX catches fire and he coasts into the curb in a parking lot. Safe and sound. Miracle.

Sooo...what are you going to get next with the insurance money?
I've got my eye on a brand new Big Wheel with the hand brake, tassles and reflectors. Jam up rig.

if you are wanting to get another cruiser but also wanting something for the kid i suggest the GX470/460.

i dont see one in the sig line but oh man are they amazing. the wife loves her's way more than the 80 and 100 had. such a great little vehicle but the market is starting to see that and the prices are climbing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom