Finding new things online

lx450landcruiser

how exactly does an empty shopping cart work on a 1972 fj40? i have a 71 and it seems its missing its shopping cart......

Hold the phone... I dont have the mpty shoping cart in my 73 either.................

well sorry about the summit racings web site is kinda funky but the part# by rancho is RAN-RS60612 and the part i am talking about is a add a leaf for my fj40 i dont know if anyone is running these on the rigs i know that some of the 60 series on here had them but im not so sure about the fj40s

o and also it works when i click on the link i posted so im not sure if your not allowed to look at other shopping carts or something?

Poser

Oh...Durka Durka Durka.
s-Moderator
Supporting Vendor

probably not....

:doh:

nuclearlemon

not an addict

nuclearlemon said:
i have a couple of friends who swear by them
oooppsss...sorry...they swear by the add a leafs, not empty carts. i personally prefer empty carts...less damage when you hit them in the parking lot :flipoff2:

DSRTRDR

I can mangle anything ...
SILVER Star

There was an add-a-leaf in the rear springs when I got the truck, likely contributes to a relatively stiff ride (springs under axles).

I hate shopping with carts (particularly grocery shopping) and definitely make a point to park in spots where they cannot attack.

lx450landcruiser said:
how exactly does an empty shopping cart work on a 1972 fj40? i have a 71 and it seems its missing its shopping cart......
Just needs a tongue and 33s and you have a trail trailer. The price seems right.

nuclearlemon

not an addict

mallred said:
Just needs a tongue and 33s and you have a trail trailer. The price seems right.
you really should upgrade the axles and tires for any real off road though...most shopping carts are made to be jeep trailers.

No,NO, No. There not jeep trailers. They are homeless trailers :cheers:

Most shopping cart pages are secure, so no view. The homeless seem to keep the carts pretty secure also :D

judging by the cart....you were at target and the shadow on the lexus suggests slightly after 12. Ironically that is exactly when the cart was reported missing. eh, thats ok i use a shopping cart for my cooler rack....just how we do it down here in okie land. j/k we just run them over.

Top Bottom