Finally weighed my junk... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Eskimo

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.rnrfab.com
With one steel propane tank on board (full), minus my birf/tool bag, without me (no windshield)... 3812. 56/44.

Loaded up for trail, with the tools and 2 'pane tanks (one steel, one AL), 3899. 55/45

It was 4160 with a 1/2 tank of gas before the buggy work, I was just hoping for more than 350 lbs. of weight loss.. Funny thing, my weight dist before was 55/45 also!

However, I've made the rig 5 times safer with the new cage, and have a full skid plate underneath to help slide over things.

Though, my buddy's mild TJ (decent cage, 36's on beadlocks, and a spare tire) was right around 4500...

Oh well... I was hoping for 3600. I'll live.

Not bad. Mine came out at 4232. 58% front 42% rear. Not too bad for a full tub...

Your rig is damn light........................

Should wheel like no ones bizness.

Congrats

4260 on mine...

Wow, your guys rigs are light, What did you take out of them?
I have slees 6" lift, a tool box in the back, me in the front, and a brush bar up front. Other than that, my junk weighs in at a certified
5700lbs, 2740 up front and 2760 in the rear.
I weighed this last night, cause I just finished installing a CAT scale that the truckers use.
I wonder about what all you have attached, cause I dont even have real bumbers, winch, spare tire, roofrack or anything, ive even got the rear seat removed.

Agreed,

Mine weighs 6,240 lbs split 3,120 per axle.

Interesting how most 80's are very close to 50/50 regardless of the modifications (Shortbus excluded tho...:D )

My 80 weighs in at 2850kg empty ( 6270lbs ) !! You rigs are damn light!!

CruisinGA said:
No yours is just too heavy! :flipoff2:
Nope, you're just assuming that his is a 40 when it's an 80 :doh: :flipoff2:

Big80, you'll have post pics of your cute color coordinated ARB in 80 tech so they all drool :popcorn:

Yes, I do have an 80. Hence the name also,.. .Project fj80. ;)
I am also working on the cummins swap. I already own the 98 6bt, Now alls I have to do is find out how to mate it to the allison at1000. Throw in some rockwells and a few other goodies, and I think it would be considered HardCore.
But first, i gots to figure out the tranny problem. Any advice?
-Ron

3300 trail ready with two full coolers, parts, tools and stuff:flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom