Finally time to say hello (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
the good side of the rocks, alberta, canada
Hi everybody! I've been a lurker for a long time now and finally picked up my new truck!
This could easily go into the thread about how much mud has taken out of my wallet as well, because it all started through Phil in BC, his 74 and him telling me to check out this site.
After a long wait from Japan (left in a container 5 days before the quake!) I finally managed to drive it home from Calgary and am looking forward to putting some miles on it.
Cheers and thanks for such an immense wealth of information. (i can honestly say it's kind of embarrasing the amount of time i have spent sufing mud since January!!)

Details: 1994 HDJ81 Active Vacation Package. Triple locked, factory winch, ice box, built in sink and stove, roof rack, back-up camera, spot light, 285's...... and lots more, still trying to see how everything works!!
truck.jpg

yea but does he have a toilet and walk in shower :p

Welcome ya hoser! :flipoff2:

Kicked us all in the nuts on the first post and has a picture to back it up.

Here's some pics as requested. I found this truck on the Brave Auto site and had Zen Automotive import it for me. Nothing but good things to say about both of them. Lots more pics at either site if anyone is interested
Home is in Canmore!!
Cheers
rear.jpg
sink and stove.jpg

Holy Crap!! Thats AWESOME!

I'm having quite a bit of cruiser envy here.

Sweet rig. I like the camping package. Lucky!

......just when

...you think you seen it all he goes and throws in the kitchen sink. SHNNNAAAP! :flipoff2: WELCOME!!!

Is that a fender mounted mirror?

Certainly a new one on me.....very cool!

Welcome. Is it right hand drive?

Way cool hdj81 that :beer:

The additional 'planks' are to extend the flat surface over the 2nd row seat, as a bed :eek:

Came with factory curtains ? :grinpimp:

Welcome and the truck sounds cool with all the mods! :flipoff2:

yea but does he have a toilet and walk in shower :p

That's low rent mate, I have a jacuzzi in mine!:D

BTW, the fender mounted mirror IIRC is a legal requirement in Japan and I ALWAYS dismissed it because I have this thing about things being symmetrical, well having driven a friends import with the mirror turned down you get a perfect shot of the passenger front wheel/wing, great for wheeling through tight walls/rocks ect.

regards

Dave

Here's some pics as requested. I found this truck on the Brave Auto site and had Zen Automotive import it for me. Nothing but good things to say about both of them. Lots more pics at either site if anyone is interested
Home is in Canmore!!
Cheers

First thing first :flipoff2: welcome..

Nice rig, awesome options.. Is that a remote controll spot light?

Enjoy my friend
Stu

Dude! That rocks! I love all of the add-ons! Wish I had a winch... oh and the fridge too! Did it come stocked with beer? My kind of ride!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom