Finally replaced my dying Diehard Platinum 31M (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Die Hard battery wasn't holding charge anymore and it was hard to pull the trigger because of cost ($300) but I think is worth it.

Install was a breeze, no need to trim anything since the fins at the bottom narrow down enough to fit.
Cables are a little tight but they reached fine.

Northstar NSB-AGM31M
Cca 1150
Reserve hours 220
4 year replacement warranty!
Made in the USA

IMG_5209.JPG

IMG_5208.JPG

IMG_5210.JPG

Last edited:
is the northstar made by the same company that makes diehard platinum and odyssey?

is the northstar made by the same company that makes diehard platinum and odyssey?
It doesn't look like it is. I've been doing some research and haven't found anything that would suggest that yet.

It looks like the "X2 Power" (another popular AGM battery in some forums) is a rebranded Northsar.

Some Figures to Figure:

Blue Sea ACR ($80, Amazon)+Battery Box ($100, Toyota)+ Wiring($50, Ebay) = Double the Reliability of any Single Expensive Battery

Make a 4' Battery Jump cable for Hooking both batteries together for starting. Run Accessories off extra battery.

It's the same logic behind carrying a spare tire.

I use the $80 batteries from Costco, great warranty and great longevity (5-6yrs)

If your Spending $300 for 1 battery you nearly have enough money to go dual battery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom