Builds Finally! PICS of the new rig...Whachutink? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Skillet

Skillet
Threads
Leather seat on drivers side is cracked and thrashed so I did not bother with pics.
Seat covers coming soon.
Let me know what you guys think... She will be an expedition vehicle before the end of Old Man Winter..:bounce:
LC2.jpg
LC1.jpg
LC3.jpg

Is she locked?

Nice truck.

I like the wind deflector.;p

Sharp looking truck.

Looks nice--Check out Norcaldougs he has a white :princess: but he used line-X on the lower body--in my opinion it looks great

Very nice - great color too!

I'm lovin the landcruiser and that awesome driveway!!

kevinmrowland said:
ditto on the house, very nice.
Where do you live? (no I am not asking you to post photos and the address of your house, just the general area)
Any more photos of the house? Ive seen white cruisers before:D

Okay, I have to admit, that is my office driveway.

It is very nice, usually there are 5 or 6 wild turkey hanging out there in the morning.

Wish it was my house.

Office - Monterey,CA

House - Freedom, CA

Thanks for the compliments though!

Also....this driveway SUCKS in the rain. Can't wear nice clothes as the mud squirts up when you step. Just in case any of you were running out to build one.;)

Congrats!:D BTW... have you been to Freedom Meat Locker? It's my favorite place to get marinated skirt steak! We used to go there before we left Gilroy!

nice rig im hoping for an arb for christmas who knows though. nice color, white owners are showing their pride in this thread:D

offroadkid said:
Congrats!:D BTW... have you been to Freedom Meat Locker? It's my favorite place to get marinated skirt steak! We used to go there before we left Gilroy!

Well, the spare A/T around my waist can testify to my LOVE of Freedom Meat Locker and its fine, fine skirt steak. When I go on a diet I resort to their marinated chicken breasts, also a crowd pleaser. Since they are about 1.8 miles from my home...well, you get the picture.
Small friggin world, huh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom