Finally, our own tlca forum/clubhouse (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Woooohooooo:cool: yeah baby, we finally got our own Forum/Clubhouse in this Section. Thanks to Wes and 2everest for their initiative and hardwork:cheers::beer::bounce:. I really hate going to Chit-Chat just to post pictures and stuff. Now, since we got our clubhouse, we got to have a little privacy.

Woooohooooo:cool: yeah baby, we finally got our own Forum/Clubhouse in this Section. Thanks to Wes and 2everest for their initiative and hardwork:cheers::beer::bounce:. I really hate going to Chit-Chat just to post pictures and stuff. Now, since we got our clubhouse, we got to have a little privacy.

It's not much privacy, it's still public. Oh I asked woody if he would make Josh and I as moderators.

It's not much privacy, it's still public. Oh I asked woody if he would make Josh and I as moderators.

You and Josh will be a good moderators:p Just don't delete my threads:D

hahaha ... I will delete everything you post chief ...

This is sweet, I didn't realize the clubhouse went up ....

When I get back from working in NC, I will work again on making cards, stickers, and maybe some Tees ... I alos thought it would be fun to make some calanders after a while, and some coozies! hahaha

-Joshua

hahaha ... I will delete everything you post chief ...

This is sweet, I didn't realize the clubhouse went up ....

When I get back from working in NC, I will work again on making cards, stickers, and maybe some Tees ... I alos thought it would be fun to make some calanders after a while, and some coozies! hahaha

-Joshua

Congrats both you and Wes for being the moderators:cheers::clap: You delete my threads, I kill yaaa!!!!!!:flipoff2: (Akmed voice on Jeff Dunham comedy show)

Just kidding:whoops::beer: Finally got our clubhouse, now all we need are dancers and pole:censor::whoops: Where's the beer:beer:?

You crazy boy ........ :D:D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom