Finally--My "new" old ARB Front Bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OGBeno

23303-56040
GOLD Star
Threads
Blah, blah, blah, yada, yada, yada...

I feel cool now... :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

I really do like it immensely though...

Best.
-onur
AKron, OH
P9240003.JPG
P9250018.JPG
P9250020.JPG

Your truck is infected now. You will have tons of bad luck with it now, including random engine failure. :flipoff2:

Hey Beno- is that the commercial model? (vs the deluxe that most people have?)

There isn't the upper lip that the fairlead bolts to that mine and others I've seen have...

If it is a commercial, I would be interested in trading sometime in the future if you wanted a deluxe... (commercial fits a Warn 8274)

Looks great!
is that 2.5 inch OME you are sporting?
thinking about suspension for mine soon.

CruisinGA said:
Hey Beno- is that the commercial model? (vs the deluxe that most people have?)

There isn't the upper lip that the fairlead bolts to that mine and others I've seen have...

If it is a commercial, I would be interested in trading sometime in the future if you wanted a deluxe... (commercial fits a Warn 8274)

Hey Bailey--what's up college boy? Are you kickin ass and takin names??

I believe it is the commercial model. I have a fairlead for it, but it bolts right to the winch...it's also, from what I can tell, an OEM Toy. synthetic fairlead.

This is Junkster's old one... :doh: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: Thanks Junk!

Not sure about a trade...let me think about that one... :flipoff2:
-onur

Lovey said:
Looks great!
is that 2.5 inch OME you are sporting?
thinking about suspension for mine soon.

2.5" heavy OME.

When it's not weighed down, I would say the lift is closer to 3.5" (I have no 2nd or 3rd row seats).

I'm going to be adding FZFillmore's metal spacers up front and OME trim packers in the rear to level the sucker out...

Best.
-onur

I think Junk cut the fairlead support off when he went to synth. rope. If you look the side wings stick out as wide as the flares, but they do not on the commercial model.

beno said:
Hey Bailey--what's up college boy? Are you kickin ass and takin names??
-onur

Well Onur, if kickin ass is passin class and tappin ass then yes. :flipoff2:

You know my s***'s gonna be in better shape than anything Junk's owned. :flipoff2:

Looks sharp buddy. :cheers:

Ok, thanks for the clarification Josh.

Looking good Onur, defientely looks tough.

Nice bud. I'm jealous. I want one, just can't fork over the coin yet.

Where is your "W" sticker on the back of your rig? hehehehe, just fawking with you.

Later,

Lookin' good beno! Just make sure you rub some chicken blood on it to get rid of the bad juju that infected Junk.

:D

concretejungle said:
Nice bud. I'm jealous. I want one, just can't fork over the coin yet.

Where is your "W" sticker on the back of your rig? hehehehe, just fawking with you.

Later,

Elections are over.

I now return to the "silent majority" :rolleyes:

Thanks all for the comments...now I need to go crash this onto some rocks!

best.
-o-

beno said:
...now I need to go crash this onto some rocks!

best.
-o-

Trust me that has already been done to that bumper several times. :whoops:

reffug said:

Indeed...I kinda like it though...nice and worn in....now I just have to add my damage to it... :grinpimp:

Onur, damage his truck?.... I don't see it man. :flipoff2:

Your anal sense of maintenence is so far from mine it's either appalling or refreshing, I haven't decided which. :D

reffug said:

No, it is not the commercial bar. It is the standard ARB bullbar. The front lip was cut off when the move to synthetic rope was made. No that fairlead has a Toyota sticker on it from a dude that was doing repro stickers a few years ago. It's just a synthetic fairlead I made as when you run synth rope you're better off with a synth hawse rather than a reg roller.

The bumper has that broken in look.

Beno - just got your vmail. Guess I missed on your return trip :doh: Thanks for trying to hook me up on the way back.

Junk said:

No, it is not the commercial bar. It is the standard ARB bullbar. The front lip was cut off when the move to synthetic rope was made. No that fairlead has a Toyota sticker on it from a dude that was doing repro stickers a few years ago. It's just a synthetic fairlead I made as when you run synth rope you're better off with a synth hawse rather than a reg roller.

The bumper has that broken in look.

Beno - just got your vmail. Guess I missed on your return trip :doh: Thanks for trying to hook me up on the way back.

Thanks for the bumper Junk.

You have a rear control arm coming back your way!!

Best.
-onur

Junk said:

No, it is not the commercial bar. It is the standard ARB bullbar.

Those tab plates that hold the shackles up, look awful thin. Are those factory as well?

Looks good. Did you have that on for Yankee Toys Fall Gatherin'?

Rookie2 said:
Those tab plates that hold the shackles up, look awful thin. Are those factory as well?

Yep.

Its kind of sad how thin they are. I would never winch/snatch off of them. They do make a good place to "store" shackles and hook the winch cable in storage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom