FINALLY, I have an armrest! + Cupholders (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2KCruiser

Everything 2KRacing, practically live here
Threads
Website
www.2kracing.com
Picked up a universal arm rest that matches my interior pretty well. It has a couple cool features. Adjustable Tilt Angle up and down. Slides forward and back. Interior Storage. Folds up out of the way to reveal the factory cup holder I remounted. DSC00024.jpg

DSC00025.jpg

DSC00026.jpg

DSC00024.jpg

DSC00025.jpg

DSC00026.jpg

Wow! Nice find! Is it mounted to the floor, seat, or center console? Where can I get one, thats by far the best i have seen imop. :cheers:

That looks awesome. Looks like a perfect fit.

what did you end up mounting it to? floor or to the side of the center console?
Very good find indeed.
I just quickly glanced at both listings and seems like the grey is a lot cheaper.

Nice find, i am ordering one now!

Thanks a bunch for the info!

How funny. I thought about that same one but didn't want to pull the trigger on it. Maybe I should...

Do It NLXTACY! I figure even if you don't like it, its $60!!! It looks like a tight fit but much needed storage and actually having an armrest will be nice!

It's odd that the tan is like 3 times the cost. I was just about the buy one then realized the cost difference. I need the tan for my LX. Looks like I will need to find a different vendor with the Tan price matched with the gray.

How funny. I thought about that same one but didn't want to pull the trigger on it. Maybe I should...

Whenever you get a chance, stop on by and check it out. I actually got the turbo finally installed and running. I have pics on another thread.

Whenever you get a chance, stop on by and check it out. I actually got the turbo finally installed and running. I have pics on another thread.

Yours is the first Grey interior '96 I've seen so far.

Mind posting up some more pics on how you mounted it?

Thanks.

I wish i had grey interior, i did on my 94 and loved it...Not worth swapping dash to convert though!

Oak does "hide" the dust a little better though!

I just mounted it using the universal bracket it came with directly to the center console. I removed the factory cup holder and just remounted it under the new arm rest. So far its been holding up great. If need be you can easily make a metal bracket and screw it right into the center console or even the floor.

Yours is the first Grey interior '96 I've seen so far.

Mind posting up some more pics on how you mounted it?

Thanks.

<-- Has a grey interior '96. :D

I will get some pics of the mount soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom