Finally I get a UZJ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So here is my new to me UZJ100.

It came with the ARB front and rear bumpers, OME lift, Dual Batteries and Slee sliders.

So far I've added:
Slee Rear Heavy Springs (awesome)
10mm trim spacer on passenger side
Piaa 580's on the bumper
Piaa 520's on the rack
Front Runner Rack
Front Runner Jerry Can holder
Front Runner Light Mounts
Slee Rear Heavy Duty Control Arms
AT Drawer
ARB Fridge
Pioneer AVIC-F700BT Navi unit (Street use)
Garmin 276c (off road use)

I'm so in love with this truck its retarded...I can't belive I waited this long for a Land Cruiser, shame on me.. And yes I know the're poser shots but Ive only had her for 2 weeks and be concentrating on mods.
DSCN4598.jpg

DSCN4599.jpg

DSCN4601.jpg

DSCN4602.jpg

DSCN4603.jpg

DSCN4607.jpg

congrats! looks ready to take on the dirt! :)

Welcome aboard the Forum and the sickness!
Great looking rig and now you'll have to get out of LA and enjoy the possiblities.

Did you get it from someone here on Mud? It sure has all the great mods to start out with.

What year is it? It looks sweet.

GAWGIS!

Great color, great setup...

It's getting harder & harder to leave mine stock...you guys are wearing me down...

Welcome aboard the Forum and the sickness!
Great looking rig and now you'll have to get out of LA and enjoy the possiblities.

Did you get it from someone here on Mud? It sure has all the great mods to start out with.

Thanks for the welcome Jeff.. I really don't know if the previous owner was a mud member or not. I got the add from the Expo portal..

Wesel,
Love it. You are lucky to have found such a nicely modded rig. I have a question about your antenna. Does it still function (telescope) or is it fixed. If it is fixed, can you send me a photo up close. My motor is going haywire and I'd like to put a fixed one in it's place so I can put the snorkel on. Also, some pictures of your dual battery setup would be cool.
Congratulations,
BendFJ

Interior pics would be nice too.

Wesel,
Love it. You are lucky to have found such a nicely modded rig. I have a question about your antenna. Does it still function (telescope) or is it fixed. If it is fixed, can you send me a photo up close. My motor is going haywire and I'd like to put a fixed one in it's place so I can put the snorkel on. Also, some pictures of your dual battery setup would be cool.
Congratulations,
BendFJ

You cant keep the motor with the Snorkle. To keep it full lenght I extended the antenna pulling the white nylon recoil cord (what ever you call it). Once the antenna was all the way up i pushed it down about 3/4" and cut the nylon whip. I then put a sheet metal screw in the botton of the attenna and now the nylon still holds the antenna up and if Im going tru the bush Ill just pull the antenna out..hell you dont get reception in no mans land anyway. Oh and for the Antenna holder you can atually disconet it from the motor body and just re-install it. I try to get some pics if I can.

We have to do all these mods by ourselves and you got a truck with all the mods...not fair..:eek:))

Nice looking truck...looks clean..what was the cost like with all these mods??

It was FS on Mud too. The guys user name is something with 4Runner in it. I think I may have PM'd him and told him to try Ex Po classifieds. I thought it was a good deal for the miles and all the mods.

SWEET!

We have to do all these mods by ourselves and you got a truck with all the mods...not fair..:eek:))

Nice looking truck...looks clean..what was the cost like with all these mods??

it was 15500..Ive put another 3 or so (shuuu cant tell teh CFO)

Awesome Cruiser! If you feel like giving me that rear bumper let me know! JK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom