Finally, I am making the switch! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just sold my JKU (aka Wrangler) and will start seriously looking for a 100 series. I cannot wait to get one home and get to building.

I have been lurking around the site for 9 months but finally signed up 10 minutes ago. We (my boys and I) cannot wait to meet some of you soon. We are in Austin, TX and will be looking for new adventures both near home and far away.

Welcome to the addiction.
If you ever need help, let me know I'm in Cedar Park.

A.J

Welcome and good luck with the search.

Welcome to the community. You are going to love it! But just know before long you are gonna probably want an 80, and maybe a 200, or even a 60 or a 40 to go along with the 100! It truly is an addiction, but also a family. There are so many jeeps on the road, it seems like millions, but only a few land cruisers. I really enjoy being part of it all. I can't wait to see your first cruiser!

Welcome to the site. The Austin area has a group that you can find under the Clubhouse tab at the top of the page. Be sure to be ready when the right rig comes around. I lost several that sold on craigslist within a few hours of being listed.

Welcome to the cruiser community. I am sure you will enjoy the 100 with your family. This is a good time to look for the 100 as the price has gone down quite a bit. Just be prepare to drive and check the truck with cash RIGHT AWAY if one pops up on local ad or craiglist, do not wait but takes your time to hunt down one with great condition. People snatch them up fast if it is in great condition with reasonable price.

Welcome to the addiction.
If you ever need help, let me know I'm in Cedar Park.

A.J

A.J - any meet ups or local group outings? Clubs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom