Finally found one! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
All oem except paint and roll bar.

My new dd! Keeping it stock! Maybe upgrade headers LCE since the one on it is pretty rusty.

image-2225856551.jpg

image-98471947.jpg

image-2225856551.jpg

image-98471947.jpg

^^what he said^^
Very nice!

Sweet! More pics please!

Sent from the islands.

I would say a 84 or a 85 because the bottom front fearing has 2 cut outs and the 86 and up only has one

It is an 85 guys. Vin states "April 1985"

Straight axle!

image-2636899353.jpg

image-124245284.jpg

image-1214757582.jpg

image-2985542081.jpg

It has the auto hubs. Will have to swap out for the manual hubs. But for now just enjoying it... It burns oil tho, per the PO, he states it hasn't had a rebuild, has 210k in the clock...

image-2636899353.jpg

image-124245284.jpg

image-1214757582.jpg

image-2985542081.jpg

Dang nice find man. May I ask how much you paid for it? Its getting harder and harder to find them looking like that. And since the rest looks so good, burning oil wouldn't even bother me haha.

yeah, that is very nice, nice find PrimeFJ, even has EFI

Thanks for the comment guys. I normally don't post in the forums, but was too excited to share. I'm usually on the 40s page etc..And yes these trucks are harder to find in this condition. Now I share a common disease with you 4runners/minis/4x4s gear heads etc.

Got it for mid 3k. Seller was pretty particular on who he was selling it to. He turned down two higher offer cause they were going to "hack the truck" into a trail rig.

WOW!!!! Under 4k for that yota. I would've jumped on it in a heart beat. Your lucky man. Deals like that are rare. Nice find again. Congrats

Nice to see another 40 owner. I just picked up an '86 4runner original owner.

Sent from the islands.

You sir do have a very nice truck there! As stated before these are getting harder and harder to find In this condition,only two years for a straight axle Xtra cab and only one year for fuel Injected straight axle Xtra cab nice Indeed! Zenith year/option combonation!

Also cool that It Is an SR5 with all the good stuff that goes with that! Chrome grill, bumpers, windshield trim, door handles, and the chrome SR5 wheels! If I were you I would get the SR5 sticker set to make It complete!

Anyone running momo quick release steering wheels/hubs? I've also heard of grant products.. Anyone have any experiences with either products?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom