Finally finished up the cup holders for the Tacoma guys (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bhicks

Supporting Vendor
Threads
I have been getting a ton of requests for cup holders for the 1st gen tacomas and they are now officially up on my site. I made two designs. One fits the automatic 2WD and 4WD and the other fits the manual 2WD and 4WD. They hold two cups, two pens, a flashlight, and a phone. They are made of ABS plastic and are made to match the factory colors of tan and gray. I also have them in black as well.
I have them in stock on my website at www.bh3dprinting.com
I also have them in stock on my etsy page at www.etsy.com/shop/bh3dprinting

Awesome! Ordering up now!

Just a heads up to anyone planning on putting in an order before Christmas. We will be heading out of town from 12/18-12/29 visiting family in Colorado. Any orders that need to be shipped out and delivered by Christmas must be placed by this Thursday 12/15 in order to be shipped out before I leave and delivered before Christmas. No orders will ship out during the dates we will be gone. Orders we resume shipping out on 12/30.
www.bh3dprinting.com

Thanks for all the orders guys. Things were super busy the last few months and I didn't want to do anything to bring this thread back to the top but I also wanted to make sure I sent out my thanks to the mud crew for ordering the Tacoma cup holders. Things have slowed down to a manageable pace so I can finally and formally say Thanks. Shipped out over 100 Tacoma cup holders since November and I'm getting really close to 200.

Thank you again, excellent product!

Can you make one for a 93 toyota pickup manual?
Sorry for the delay. I just saw this. Can you post some pics of your center console? I might have something that will work. If not, I would like to see the type of space I would have to work with.

I have not posted on here in a while but I wanted to get some info out that has recently become important. Here it is; the 1st Gen Tacoma does NOT share a console with the 3rd gen (96-02) 4Runner. We make 1st Gen Tacoma (95-04) cup holders and 3rd Gen 4Runner (96-02) cup holders and recently some folks on different forums "concured" that the 4Runner and Tacoma share the same console so our cup holders are interchangeable. We got flooded with new orders for 3rd Gen 4Runner cup holders but they were being purchased by Tacoma owners. All of them had to be returned for the correct cup holder. I agree that many 1st Gen Tacoma parts are interchangeable with the same year 4Runner but the console and our cup holders are NOT. Sorry for being so blunt but that bad info cost me a TON of money in shipping and shipping returns and took away any possible profit for that entire season on orders. Bad info can greatly harm small vendors if folks are speaking about things they are ignorant on. Below are the cup holders that fit on your 1st Gen Tacomas. PLEASE DO NOT try to buy our 4Runner cup holders for your Tacoma.
Here are links to our Tacoma product lines if you want to see more pics or product info:
12.jpg
9542.jpeg
2443.jpeg
2447.jpeg

Last edited:
I just posted this same info over on Tacoma world and the moderators deleted my post and marked me as "spam" which shut down my account indefinitely. Can someone who sees this post who also uses the Tacoma world forum PLEASE let that community know in a new or old thread that the 3rd Gen 4Runner and 1st Gen Tacoma consoles are not the same and that our cup holders for those 2 products lines are not interchangeable. I was not expecting my desire to get correct info out would get me shut down.

Last edited:
Hi I just received my cupholders, thanks they are awesome, nice design! I will try and post on the first gen forum on tacomaworld for you.

Hi I just received my cupholders, thanks they are awesome, nice design! I will try and post on the first gen forum on tacomaworld for you.
Awesome. Thank you.

first time poster, long time lurker.

just purchased one of these for my 2003 TRD MT. so stoked! just a thought- it would be cool if one of the cup holders was nalgene sized. just a thought! thanks for making these. hoping there are more neat mods brewing

I just stumbled on to this thread. I have to ask how people buying cup holders for 4Runners and trying to put them in their Tacomas is costing you money? Unless you put the info stating they were interchangeable on your website, you shouldn’t be out of pocket. It sounds like you have order options for both models? It’s very nice of you to accept the returns on 4Runner versions, but you sure shouldn’t be out of pocket for it. If I buy a part that says “4Runner” on it and it doesn’t fit my Tacoma, that’s my problem. If a vendor is gracious enough to allow a return, I’d expect to pay shipping both ways, and possibly a 10 to 20% restocking fee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom