Finally done. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

frismanis

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.shayahealth.com
My '65 fj45lpb...

DSC_8256.jpg

DSC_8273.jpg

DSC_8346_1.jpg

DSC_8409.jpg

Last edited:
That is beyond clean. Raising the bar for the rest of us for sure.

From what I see, that is way nicer than Toyota ever built them for fit and finish. The bar is raised for Toyota as well. Just in case they ever think about bringing back the 45. :D

That seat is sweet, where did that come from? custom? The seat makes the inside, gm column is looks like, Vintage air, and a vortec v8.:cheers: This is the plan for mine in a couple years of so.:cheers::beer:

Please more pics so I can drool some more! And under hood pice too!

Damn nice job. You should be very proud. Now, when you catch your breath com finish mine.

That is beyond clean. Raising the bar for the rest of us for sure.

What lift/suspension/tyre size did you go with?

:cheers:

Steve

Old man emu 2.5" medium suspension. 33x10.5 15 BFG MT KM2 tires.

That seat is sweet, where did that come from? custom? The seat makes the inside, gm column is looks like, Vintage air, and a vortec v8.:cheers: This is the plan for mine in a couple years of so.:cheers::beer:

Please more pics so I can drool some more! And under hood pice too!

Seat is a PRP bench. Flaming River column. Yeah, air, and 5.3 Vortec/4L60E.

DSC_8360_1.jpg

DSC_8432.jpg

Well done...

That is to perty.... I would be afraid of it......my daughter would no longer be able to go outside....

Looks like a one-off custom rear bumper. I like how it tucks in nicely, and has an integrated hitch. I am thinking of something very simliar, perhaps having Luke at 4x4Labs fab up a "version" or their 80 bumper for my 45 as he is relatively local; form, function and protection all in one.

:cheers:

Steve

P.S. I am sure this truck will end up featured in either Toyota Trails, or another 4WD magazine.

Oh heck, I have seen better than that, okay in my dreams.
You have done well will you insights and work.
Im still painting mine, but not far from being done.
Nice job.

Love your 45. I guess I won't be the only guy with a 45 in that color after all. I haven't completely made up my mind but 6H9 is currently my first choice to paint mine. She looks fantastic.:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom