Finally bought a 100! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
After a long time looking and many deals falling through I have found a really good 100 for my wife. I decided to stop looking at the early 100's after getting burned a couple of times and I started looking at the fewer newer 100's and got lucky finding a really nice 2005 with NAV and rear DVD and a good service history. I bought it sight unseen and am closing the deal later today after the 90k service is completed.

That's now 2 LC's for our family. I hope the 100 is a good addition to the 80 we have and that it lasts for a very long time.

Thanks for the advice on this forum, I'm sure to be back to the 100 board with many questions soon.

Regards,

Chris

Congrats on the new baby! What will you name it?

Congrats on the find, you better have some pictures soon!

Welcome to the darkside :grinpimp:
:flipoff2:

Congrats to you!!

Congrats on the find. I'm sure your wife will love the hundy, I know mine does.

Welcome to the family!

just be sure your 80 won't feel too neglected... :)

I don't think it is considered high mileage anymore. My wife's 2008 Honda Pilot has 43k on it. We would be right at 90k with a 2005. It doesn't worry me since I'm not paying a premium for the LC, it is priced accordingly, but I jumped on it since there aren't many that come up for sale. A couple of weeks ago a guy around here was trying to sell a 2003 for $31k after coming down $1500 in price. He said he paid $35k just one year prior.

I don't think it is considered high mileage anymore. My wife's 2008 Honda Pilot has 43k on it. We would be right at 90k with a 2005. It doesn't worry me since I'm not paying a premium for the LC, it is priced accordingly, but I jumped on it since there aren't many that come up for sale. A couple of weeks ago a guy around here was trying to sell a 2003 for $31k after coming down $1500 in price. He said he paid $35k just one year prior.

doesnt matter what the mileage is. They all look the same once the bumpers, sliders, lift and roof racks go on:D

Congrats on the new acquisition(sp)!

Hope you'll get to drive it every once in a while! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom