Events/Trails Fifth Annual 70 Series Meet and Greet, September 26th - 29th, 2019 Windrock Park (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello fans and owners of the 70 Series. We'll be having our 5th (can you believe it?!) annual meet up at Windrock Park outside Oliver Springs, TN on the weekend of September 26th. The 26th and 29th will be designated travel days with wheeling or trail riding on Friday and Saturday. Charles will be present to offer insightful commentary. Sam will be guiding trail rides if he is able to get his bulimia under control. I will be there to swill PBR (if the ranger doesn't take it) and heckle the noobs and those without lockers!
Make yer plans!
Peter

Google says that 68 hours of driving time, and 7,118ks round trip from my house. I feel like I will need more than the designated travel days to make this...

btw i finally got a crap ton of pictures from 2016(?) that ill link here once i get them up somewhere

I will plan on being there there again. Probably some more modifications, but maybe no lockers to keep it interesting.
Go ahead and pack the drone so you don't forget it. :)

I created an event on the 70-Series NA FB page. When a mud thread pops up for attendance numbers please do not RSVP on both. Pick one or the other to better help organizers.

Last edited:
Count me in.

Perhaps one of our friendly moderators can move this thread to the sticky section. :)
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Every year I hear from folks, after the fact, that say they would have attended if they had known about the event. More times than not these folks are not active on 'MUD or Facebook so if you know Cruiser owners who might fall through the cracks please take a few minutes to let them know that they are welcome to join us.
The event has grown each year and the goal is to keep that trend going.
Thanks

.... and yes I realize that posting a late September event in mid May seems a tad early but we know some folks need extra time to arrange for those days off while others need extra time to gather the courage to tell their wife's that they want to go out and play. :)

.... and yes I realize that posting a late September event in mid May seems a tad early but we know some folks need extra time to arrange for those days off while others need extra time to gather the courage to tell their wife's that they want to go out and play. :)
like me :) need to put in time early!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom