Fifteen52 Analog HD Wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
anyone have these on an 80? I saw a picture of them on one online but when I looked up the compatibility the online store said they're not a fit for a 1997 LC.

another possibly dumb question. I have some fairly new Geolandar tires on my stock rims, if these wheels do fit and I get a set, will the stock size tire fit on them? The stock rim is 16x8 but the fifteen52's come 16x7.5?

my tires are 275/70R16

thanks.

Image result for analog hd fifteen52

I've been using them for my winter set (17x8.5). Black Friday sale was 4 for the price of 3. They fit no problem, but you will need narrow profile lug nuts. I used the extended Gorilla nuts.

I've been using them for my winter set (17x8.5). Black Friday sale was 4 for the price of 3. They fit no problem, but you will need narrow profile lug nuts. I used the extended Gorilla nuts.
thanks. dang that was a solid deal.

if I'm using the 16x7.5 then maybe the stock lugnuts should be ok?

nevermind, narrow profile is not shorter, I think I misunderstood.

A photo:
IMG_0268 (2).JPG

The smaller countersunk mounting holes require "tuner" style lug nuts - which have a smaller diameter and also include a low-profile splined socket. A regular nut or socket will no longer fit.

The wheel thickness requires an extended shank lug nut to engage enough threads on the stud. Here's what I used:
Gorilla Automotive 21133ETBC Black 12mm x 1.50
Gorilla Automotive 21631BC Black Chrome Small Diameter Wheel Locks

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
OP, if you are considering new wheels, I highly recommend waiting until your tires wear out, and make the jump to 17" wheels.

The availability and price of tires is now SOOOOO much better for 17" wheels. It seems the poor 16 incher is heading the way of the dinosaur.

Dude... These wheels are badass! How did I not know these existed?! First aftermarket aluminum wheels I absolutely have to have.

Those are some nice looking wheels. Also, never thought I would want to paint my truck brown but I kinda do now.

Now that you pointed it out, I kind of like it too. Reminds me of the 60 series rootbeer color.

These would be awesome with the poverty package "upgrade"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom