Field and Forest wheeling in New Hampshire (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Posting this video even though it's Jeeps to give an idea what the easier trails are like at the Field and Forest wheeling/camping facility in southern New Hampshire. Yes these are the easier trails at that place the hard trails are intimidating to say the least. It's the base camp for the Yankee Toys Fall gathering event and quite the place. Been either wet or wetter every time I've been up there, too making tough trails even tougher.

been through pa. with the family , was killing me seeing 4x4 , sidebys, bikes all gassing up while on my way home in the wifes pacifica. killed me for 200 hun. miles.

I attended my first Fall Gathering this year and was thoroughly impressed. It’s on the ‘annual must do’ list now.
I've been wanting to go since hearing all about it on @Mike Onesty 's boat a few years ago. Not really a practical wish from NC but I might be willing to be a passenger up there...

I've been wanting to go since hearing all about it on @Mike Onesty 's boat a few years ago. Not really a practical wish from NC but I might be willing to be a passenger up there...

make a pit stop in VA and i'll passenger with you...

That's about the only way from down here.
There's no way the 200 would survive wheeling there. So I'd have to ride with someone. Looks like we got a plan for next year.

I was camping/wheelin' with @Mike Onesty and IPOR while up there. Great people!
Yep. Anybody who responds to a post asking for somebody to take me fishing while on a work trip with the wife, drives 45 minutes into Boston while towing a boat to pick up a complete stranger at a hotel, then drives 3 hours north to spend the night at his lake house before hitting the water and putting the stranger on some good fish is an alright guy. He didn't even play the old "there's only one bed" game! I heard plenty of good things about Fall Gathering that day and hope to get there one day.

IMG_5566.jpg

It was a good trip Fishing!! Gave me an excuse to skip work for a day!!

The fall gathering has trails off property that any rig can do from mild to full blown buggy! Most of the Field and Forest trails are pretty extreme. I run my 80 on 36's with lockers and an internal cage and can do some of them. You just cannot care about body damage!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom