Fiberglass Tranny Hump (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have read a couple of threads already created on this topic but I really didn't get an answer I was looking for. I just pulled the hump off my 10/77 40. It is crap as it was rusted pretty bad and had two poor attempts to fix it. Its not worth trying to fix IMO. I know these things are hard to find. I know JT Outfitters and another place or two offer fiberglass replacements. Anyone use/used these? Are they worth it? I am debating on what to do here.

I bought a JT Outfitters one and it was not even cut out of the mold, looked okay but was going to require some work. I found a perfect OEM one, although pricy it was worth it. Returning it to JT Outfitters was a nightmare and I had to pay shipping both ways even though it was falsely advertised.

That is some good information, thank you. I am thinking you just saved me from going through the same thing. I guess I need to find a good one, and I know it is going to be expensive.

I bought a JT Hump, If I had to do it all over again i would have fixed the the slightly rusted one that I through away :doh:
it works just OK

Mine is not savable. I wish it was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom