For Sale fiberglass MPR hard top for FJ43/BJ43 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am selling my very nice MPR fiberglass hard top for an FJ43 or BJ43. The hard top is made out of 4 parts: two sides, one (sliding) door and the roof. Comes with brand new rubber seal for the roof.

´Sliding door´ means that the spare tire carrier is locked to the back door and slides open as soon as the door is opened due to a swivel-mechanism.

Price: $ 1600 USD. Includes shipping to Texas.

MPR used to be a Colombian Company that got big making fiberglass tops for Toyotas, Nissans and Mitsubishis. I think they stopped making them somewhere in the late 90´s. There are other brands that were also made in Colombia such as NPR, TPR and Fivres, but I think the MPR ones are the best designed tops. They come with air-intakes which can be closed on the inside, they have openings for speakers and the wire for the rear licence plate is neatly tucked inside the back-door.

pictures: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1rk873cf1me2m61/AABwhcRelQF5lOFPrFRHkAIMa?dl=0

Interested? Please send me an email: sandergielen@gmail.com

Have another hard top for sale for an FJ43. It comes with ambulance doors. It came of a beautiful 1973 FJ43 (that now has a soft top).
Hi,

Some pics please?

Try this…..

I don’t know if Sander is around much any more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom