Fibercraft (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Got this place from Rusty Dan...
It on Glendale right off the highway.
Anyway, if youre building, or WILL BE building, might wanna check this place out. They have some COOL little brackets and tabs for fabbing that will make your life SOOOOO much easier, and theyre not all that expensive. They also have AN fittings, teflon braided brake lines, swing out bumpers...all kinds of stuff. Dude that was in there was SOOOOPER nice too.

Just FYI for you all.
I spent HOURS making stupid little tabs and brackets and such. If only Id have known or thought to ASK about this about a year and a half ago.:bang:

Is that the place right on the corner next to that ugly yellow and green Metro pawn building? Just east of McCarran...

Is that the place right on the corner next to that ugly yellow and green Metro pawn building? Just east of McCarran...

Matt,
No. Its between 395 and Kietzki. Near the indian colony on Glendale. If you were heading S. on 395, you would get off the highway and take a RIGHT. Its about a 1/4 mile (if that) on the LEFT hand side.

Bill that owns Fibercraft is a super nice guy and races in VORRA. They are a mom-and-pop shop, the last of a dying breed, and I try to support them and buy stuff at Fibercraft even if it is a couple more bucks than I can get online or from a big box store.

IIRC, that's where Reno Brake sent me for the ancient 9mm brake fittings before I upgraded the '63. I don't remember if Reno Brake just didn't carry them or were out.

A good resource indeed.

DirtyHarry said:
Bill that owns Fibercraft is a super nice guy and races in VORRA. They are a mom-and-pop shop, the last of a dying breed, and I try to support them and buy stuff at Fibercraft even if it is a couple more bucks than I can get online or from a big box store.

That was the guy that helped me out! He was a soooper nice guy.
It nice to have local resources. One thing I like about this bbcnn page. You can post up, give props or de fame local companies with experiences.

psreno said:
IIRC, that's where Reno Brake sent me for the ancient 9mm brake fittings before I upgraded the '63. I don't remember if Reno Brake just didn't carry them or were out.

A good resource indeed.

Yeah... I saw that they had pre made in varying lengths the coated, steel braid, Teflon lined brake lines one could use for their soa conversion. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom