FHH to throttle body weird hose clamps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I ordered some clamps today for the FHH to throttle body (part number 96135-51300). I picked them up and started installing them thinking that they were “regular” spring clips.

Got them out of the box and thought..wow, that’s different. (See pics)

8F773FA3-AB2B-4979-80BE-1AA70087E460.jpeg

EAE6B29F-0AE8-4454-9B6A-487EBC3003A9.jpeg

D08DD439-68B4-4642-AA35-D27BA6ACA1B8.jpeg

932C71DA-6470-4BF8-BCF1-2D2C777A651D.jpeg

8BF73697-9349-4E11-9860-CDC5A95F5241.jpeg

I don’t even know how to fasten these. They scare me also because they look very hard to release.

Anybody have any thoughts on these?

Dude I’ve really enjoyed following your HG job. You should really have one thread where you post this stuff.
Someone else replied while I’m writing this so I’ll spare the explanation of those wonderful little clamps.
Look forward to you getting your truck running. You’re an over thinker but that will pay off I guess.

edit: put them in place and yank the pink clip. It’s that simple.

Dude I’ve really enjoyed following your HG job. You should really have one thread where you post this stuff.
Someone else replied while I’m writing this so I’ll spare the explanation of those wonderful little clamps.
Look forward to you getting your truck running. You’re an over thinker but that will pay off I guess.

edit: put them in place and yank the pink clip. It’s that simple.
Thanks man, I’m overthinking cause I’ve never done this before and I’m alone and scared :)

Plus, I hate wasting money. Too cheap to make mistakes...(hopefully) :)

I wish that I would have put it all in one long thread.

I see what you mean now about the clamps. I thought that you bent/folded the tabs over...

You know, come to think of it. I have never, ever seen an OEM spring clamp (before the tab is released) in my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom