Wanted FF Driver side backing plate 95 FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tank5

SILVER Star
Threads
I am looking for a driver side backing plate with all the brake parts included for an 80 series FF rear axle. The axle i have is out of a 1995 if that makes a difference. I would also be interested in a set, left and right, of complete brake calipers for the same axle. Post here or send me a pm if you have something.

Bump still looking

Bump need two of these now.

Still looking for one.

Bump

How much are they worth to you? I have a complete rust free rear axle I could part out but I’d want to make sure i still got my money out of it.

I would 100 for the set if they are nice. Where are you located?

Idaho.

If you have a complete axle I wouldn't part one out just to sell me the backing plates. It is probably worth more complete. I am hoping to find someone who already has one they removed parts from.

That is what I was trying to figure out. $100 for the diff, if I sold you the parts for $100, sold the housing for $100, and sold the axles separate I'd still come up short. My friend has this axle at my house and it has been here over a year. He just wants his money back out of it. $450. I can't probably make it work out.

I understand. If you were closer I would consider buying the whole thing but with shipping I Don't want to be that deep into it.

Thanks for thinking about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom