Few Questions

Romer

fatherofdaughterofromer

I was thinking of putting an OME 2.5" lift on the 99 4runner. I did it on my LX450 and have been pleased, but I researched for a quite a while. What other options are avaliable for 4runners for the 2.5" lift range and how do they compare in quality. The shocks are what kills ya with the price.

Unlike the Land Cruiser. I am assuming you can run a spare a size smaller as long as its for short distances. The Land Cruiser is a lot heaver and would get damaged. Is this correct on the 4runner

Thanks

bkg

Romer said:
I was thinking of putting an OME 2.5" lift on the 99 4runner. I did it on my LX450 and have been pleased, but I researched for a quite a while. What other options are avaliable for 4runners for the 2.5" lift range and how do they compare in quality. The shocks are what kills ya with the price.

Unlike the Land Cruiser. I am assuming you can run a spare a size smaller as long as its for short distances. The Land Cruiser is a lot heaver and would get damaged. Is this correct on the 4runner

Thanks
There are a lot of 2-3" kits out there, Romer. OME is probably one of the nicest, from what I've heard. Bill Morgan just did an article on 4x4wire's Toyota section using this kit on his 97 Taco - he's been very pleased. Also check out Yotatech for other opinions.

bigndn

4 cyl or v6??

We bought a 2000 with 4 cyl for mamma. She loves it. It has a lot more spunk than my 22R.

Top Bottom