Few items I'm looking for - so many things to do .. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1. A/C Dryer Relocation Kit / Smaller Dryer
Checked old threads, linked kits are no longer available .. looking for a link to with out of the box solution, or, alternative?

2. Bump Stops
Got 35" on OME 3" lift. Tires rubbing when flexing. Is there a particular size bump stop I should get or those are adjustable? Any recommendations / considerations?

3. Brackets blueprint for bolt on rock sliders
Again, saw few threads and got the idea .. but could not find specifics. Already got generic sliders and looking for a blueprint so I can get brackets fabricated

4. Flair Clips & Rubber Seal kit
Tried looking for similar kit online (removed flares for painting and broke most plastic parts), looking for a search term (my search surface only flare kits) and/or link to such kit

5. Rear Passenger Side Window Vent Like Cover
Looking for a search term so I can find / replace broken one on my '96

TIA!

Try checking the classified section. @Deathvalleypaul is near you and parts out regularly. He might have most of what you need for the vent cover and maybe flare hardware.
Not sure about items 1-3

Louver Sub-Assy (69205 is the right side)

D594FA0E-A9E4-412A-AE2C-2EC5A7D7F608.jpeg

Only thing to add is check out @Hitit66 for some bump stop extensions or Slee off-road. First ones that come to mind besides DIY. I’m sure there’s other vendors as well though

Thanks. W/ regards to DIY, not sure about dimensions, hence would prefer something adjustable (if exist).

Only thing to add is check out @Hitit66 for some bump stop extensions or Slee off-road. First ones that come to mind besides DIY. I’m sure there’s other vendors as well though

Trying again to see if anyone can help with #3 (Brackets blueprint for bolt on rock sliders)?

Thanks for your input!

Dumb question - how wheels (factory / after market) make a difference? Isn't tire size is the one that makes the difference?

BTW I'm running on 15" Methods w/ 2" spacer to clear the calipers.

With that setup I’d run factory bumpstops if on factory wheels.

Bend A/C dryer out of way.

@SUMMIT CRUISERS sells new rubber for the flares.

Trying again for #3 .. would love to get the sliders before hitting the Rubicon .. any lead would be highly appreciated

Thanks. It's only the u-bolts and nuts (backing bar not included). Not sure how this would be applicable ..

I too am looking for a bolt on setup for my sliders.
I know this isn't a blueprint.
Maybe these will work?

Trying my luck again .. if not blueprint, any advise/direction would be appropriated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom