SOLD Ferndale, WA 1997 FZJ80 Locked 144k mi Nightshadow Pearl (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(0, 8, 255)
1997 Toyota Landcruiser

Mileage: 143,100

Price: $15,500

Nightshadow Pearl (Blue) Exterior with Tan Leather Interior

2nd Owner; purchased vehicle in 2007 from Toyota Dealership w/ 62,010 miles

Locked with the following aftermarket additions: Old Man EMU full suspension kit (light); Metal Tech Sliders

Extensive Service History – 25k spent on Landcruiser over my ownership (all records available via pdf)

Tires – Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 2 – installed @ 125,000 (10/2012)

Interior and Exterior in Excellent Condition given the age. Nonsmoker, garage kept, pet free, with no rock climbing. More pics available.

InkedM1001773_LI.jpg

InkedM1001779_LI.jpg

M1001783.jpg
M1001794.jpg
M1001789.jpg

Sweet TLC. GLWS

1997 Toyota Landcruiser

Mileage: 143,100

Price: $15,500

Nightshadow Pearl (Blue) Exterior with Tan Leather Interior

2nd Owner; purchased vehicle in 2007 from Toyota Dealership w/ 62,010 miles

Locked with the following aftermarket additions: Old Man EMU full suspension kit (light); Metal Tech Sliders

Extensive Service History – 25k spent on Landcruiser over my ownership (all records available via pdf)

Tires – Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 2 – installed @ 125,000 (10/2012)

Interior and Exterior in Excellent Condition given the age. Nonsmoker, garage kept, pet free, with no rock climbing. More pics available.

View attachment 2350807
View attachment 2350808
View attachment 2350809View attachment 2350810View attachment 2350811
PM Sent

PM sent

well that was quick. lol

Congrats!

Congratulations to both seller and buyer..
Wish it would have been closer. Exactly what I've been looking for. Love that color!

Lockwood?

Sent multiple PM's, phone number, email, all shortly after it was posted. No reply, nothing. If he had just replied to the pm's, was prepared to offer over his asking price and had already moved the funds from my trading account into the bank account. Oh well.

I remembered the same one from a 2008 thread:

Last edited:
I missed out too. Was in communication with seller who appears legit dude. Interior on that thing was insane. Garage kept is for real. There were a couple items that made me pause but whoever got that thing has a sweet rig.

I missed out too. Was in communication with seller who appears legit dude. Interior on that thing was insane. Garage kept is for real. There were a couple items that made me pause but whoever got that thing has a sweet rig.
Such a clean 80. Curious what was up with it that made you pause?

Such a clean 80. Curious what was up with it that made you pause?

Wasn’t even a pause.. Slight hesitation looking for couple more details and boom she’s gone. Otherwise funds would be airdropped yesterday.

Past couple months I’ve seen a few very clean 80s come up. None with an interior quite like this but overall probably more clean so keep on the look out.

The bigger question though: Who the hell picked this up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom