Wanted Fenders Wanted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am looking for good FJ60-62 Fenders, dark greay if possible, passenger side especially.

Here are the pics.

Shipping would be from 93271.

Getting a box big enough and wide enough is going to be the problem with shipping.

$145.00 each plus shipping. (This includes me running all over town tryng to find a few boxes big enough to ship them in and packing them. Bicycle boxes are not big enough.)

They can be shipped out between christmas and new years.
DSCF2860.JPG
DSCF2861.JPG
DSCF2863.JPG

you know 60 and 62 fenders are different? I think it was the headlight portion? Or was that just a rumor?

Here are the pics.

Shipping would be from 93271.

Getting a box big enough and wide enough is going to be the problem with shipping.

$145.00 each plus shipping. (This includes me running all over town tryng to find a few boxes big enough to ship them in and packing them. Bicycle boxes are not big enough.)

They can be shipped out between christmas and new years.

so $290 for both shipped? Ill take them. Please pad them well, they will go right on the car.

That would be plus shipping.

Packaging is included in the price, not shipping.

i thought the difference was the shape at the front turn signals?!

ps: appliance stores have big-ass boxes! ;)

so do mtn bike boxes! but youll need 2 of em...

I have checked two out of the three local bike shops. The biggest bike box they have will not really work. The fenders will fit but it is tight and will not offer any room for propper padding. Paint rubs on both sides of the box.

I'll check out the appliance store.

Also the 60 and 62 gray color code is likely different. I put gray 62 doors on my gray 60... they look the same most of the time... unless you really look at them. Sometimes they look alot different... the 60 is more blue than the 62...
FYI
Mark

Still have them.

Is your rig a 60 or a 62. The fenders I have are on a 62. If you ahve a 62 then it will not be a problem. If you have a 60 I'll have to look closely to see if they are different.

OrangeFj45 thinks they are different between a 60 and a 62. He knows his stuff.

fj60 fj62 fenders.

The fenders are the same ,exept if your using them on a fj62.
You can use a fj62 fender on a fj60 no problems.

But if you try to put a fj60 fender on a fj62 you will have to remove the ligth bracket from you old fender and remove the bracket from the fj60 fender. Then weld the old fj62 bracket on your fj60 fender.

The fj60 fender does not have the right bracket on it to mount the fj62 headlight trim.

I know because i tried to use a fj60 fender on my fj62 and had to change the brackets.

Just a fyi.

You can mount fj60 headlights to a fj62 fender no problems there.

Thanks.

The fenders are the same ,exept if your using them on a fj62.
You can use a fj62 fender on a fj60 no problems.

But if you try to put a fj60 fender on a fj62 you will have to remove the ligth bracket from you old fender and remove the bracket from the fj60 fender. Then weld the old fj62 bracket on your fj60 fender.

The fj60 fender does not have the right bracket on it to mount the fj62 headlight trim.

I know because i tried to use a fj60 fender on my fj62 and had to change the brackets.

Just a fyi.

You can mount fj60 headlights to a fj62 fender no problems there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom