Fender well ???'s (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone made their own fender skirts? I am talking about the rubber ones that you bend and rivet in place. I was in a public bathroom the other day and noticed the mop board is the type made of rubber (approx. 4" tall with lower seal/lip) looked like a fender skirt to me. I am going to see if i can get it to work as a skirt, since they get torn up so quick in the bush. May be a cheap alternative? Whats your thoughts.

Quit hanging out in public bathrooms and stay on the trail.

not hear

They don't salt the roads here. Use sand/gravel mix, makes it nice on the rigs, you trade rust for busted windshields! I really think it will work and be cost affective for the bush running, no matter how they joke about it. I am not made of money and am use to "making do" and making it my self. If you show mew to good of a picture, i can copy it.

They don't salt the roads here. Use sand/gravel mix, makes it nice on the rigs, you trade rust for busted windshields!

you do know there is still a % of salt in the mix. depends on what roads/elevation they are using it at, the % is anywhere from 6-15%

as the company I work for has gotten bids to supply the mix.

been using that for years works good and comes in colors.you can buy it in 4' legnths then cut as needed.ive also used lawn edging on some mud trucks .

Don't lnow if this helps or is close to what you're talking bout but these have turned out to b e quite durable

flex001-2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom