Fender patch panels? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a chance to get 7 sets of these delivered with a shipment next week. Are these something you guys are interested in? I don't have price info yet as Ehsan sprung this on me late today. I'm not even sure what I'm looking at in the picture he sent. Are these front or rear, left or right? I'd ask Ehsan but he's probably fast asleep.

b00c91dc.jpg

Those are sweet!I believe they are the caps that go at the rear of the rocker w/the fender lip.I would take a pair if the price is reasonable

I also would take a pair if reasonably priced....subsribed. Do they go at the back of the rear wheel well?
rear fj55.jpg

my guess is they are for the front fenders

:)Well looks like I could use those too!!!! Subscribed....

Randy
front tires.jpg

Me 2

I'm interested also depending on price. Also if you have a description of what they are made of etc that would be good.

Thanks

:cheers:

So 110 plus shipping? did we figure out if they were front or back fenders?

Confirmed. 7 sets shipped yesterday and will arrive in Boston on 3/9/11. Email me at cruiserbits@gmail.com if you're interested.

Last edited:
How do they look? Good stuff? Not to sound stupid....but where are they from? Who made them?

How do they look? Good stuff? Not to sound stupid....but where are they from? Who made them?

They look really good actually. They are made in Pakistan by Ehsankiani who makes the FJ40 soft tops, bows and other parts.

This may help...I got mine today and they look good......but they are for sure for the front fenders...not the back.... I will be your advertiser.....Thanks for these. I needed them.

Randy
front fenders.jpg

Count me in for a set. PM me with details. I was under the assumption they were for the rear, my rear is fine. Those will save me quite a bit of time.

This may help...I got mine today and they look good......but they are for sure for the front fenders...not the back.... I will be your advertiser.....Thanks for these. I needed them.

Randy

Thanks for the feedback Randy! Hope they work out for you.

Count me in for a set. PM me with details. I was under the assumption they were for the rear, my rear is fine. Those will save me quite a bit of time.

PM incoming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom