Fender Mounting Bracket (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What year? I have been trying to find some for my ‘94 without much luck as they are discontinued from Toyota. The uppers are still available, though. These are the lower part #’s that are NLA: 6169560010 and 6169760010.

I would love to find a set, one of mine got pretty mangled taking it off, but I’ll probably just end up reusing the rusted ones. The crusier looks pretty ratty missing just the door flares.

I have noticed some places have 6168360010
6168460010 (which are the original upper brackets) listed as both upper and lower, fwiw.

Ah, I should have posted that earlier. Mine's a 1997. I'll do some digging around these part numbers and see if anything pops up, thanks for the info.

Mine are more or less unsalvageable and I'd rather just buy something like this new than cutting from a donor.

Ah, I should have posted that earlier. Mine's a 1997. I'll do some digging around these part numbers and see if anything pops up, thanks for the info.

Mine are more or less unsalvageable and I'd rather just buy something like this new than cutting from a donor.

I’m not at home now to look, but I do believe the ones for a ‘97 are still available from toyota. A lot of people here use mcgeorge toyota to order parts. They have a pretty slick website to easily allow you to search for part numbers. I think they’re in your neck of the woods too.

I’m not at home now to look, but I do believe the ones for a ‘97 are still available from toyota. A lot of people here use mcgeorge toyota to order parts. They have a pretty slick website to easily allow you to search for part numbers. I think they’re in your neck of the woods too.
That would be great if you happen to have the lower bracket P/N on hand (when you get home). Realistically saves me a couple hours of clicking around on the interwebs in search of this treasure hunt P/N.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom