fender flares (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hey I want to get some fender flares like the bushwacker cut outs but no one makes them that I know of. does any one know of a place that has them?

Hey And517 and welcome. You'll find most guys here either pull the flares off, or stick with the factory ones. As far as I know, I haven't seen any manufactures of after market flares.

How do you like these?

79910433.z3el01CH.jpg

Made in iceland by www.brettakantar.is I´m not sure you would like to hear the price ;)

But if you do, you can contact the company by e-mail gunnaringvi@brettakantar.is

FYI, Bushwacker flares suck on the trails. They crack, rip off the trucks, sometimes tear holes (bigger holes) in the fenders they're mounted on. If you're going to wheel your rig, then DON'T get anything like the Bushwackers....if you're strictly daily driven on the streets and never plan to wheel (at least never plan to wheel where there are rocks, trees, etc..)...then they're fine.

I've seen way too many Bushwacker flares ripped off Jeeps and pickup trucks because the owners thought they'd provide more protection off road...where the opposite is usually true...they cause more damage and end up being a headache.

Just my 3.4 cents (adjusted for inflation) ;)

I have an Idea. every one who likes the look of those bushwacker cutouts go to this link http://www.bushwacker.com/search_fen...cle_type=Truck

and fill out the vehical info at the bottom and if enough people do it then they will see another opertunity to make money and then they will probably make them.

just an Idea.
they would be better in the mud.
I dont have many rocks where I live and the ones we do have are imported.

I'm getting a "page cant be displayed" from the link.

I have an Idea. every one who likes the look of those bushwacker cutouts go to this link http://www.bushwacker.com/search_fen...cle_type=Truck

and fill out the vehical info at the bottom and if enough people do it then they will see another opertunity to make money and then they will probably make them.

just an Idea.
they would be better in the mud.
I dont have many rocks where I live and the ones we do have are imported.

They look nice...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom