Fender Flare Part Number needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm looking for the part number for 927 & 928 on the passenger side in the image below from SOR. The part is discontinued and I haven't been able to locate the part number online. Thanks!

Capture.JPG

It's a 97. The PO removed the fender flares and didn't have any of the parts to remount them. I just want to make sure I have all the parts necessary before I try to remount them.

Not to hi-jack, but I really need to figure out where to get 917 -- the square plastic insert that goes into the body of the vehicle at the bottom of the flare.

The fender flare attachment is different across years. The front flare on a 97 should have 4 studs/nuts and a plastic clip along the length of the flare and a bolt at each end.

Maybe this will help. I have been working on my fender flares as well. Here is the list:

• 53858-60050 - 4 - Fender Flare Bolt
  • 90179-06144 - 4 - Fender Flare Nut
  • 90183-06016 - 2 - Fender Flare Nut Clip
  • 90159-60551 - 2 - Tapping Screw With Washer
  • 90189-06005 - 1 - Screw Grommet
  • 90189-05027 - 1 - Front Fender Flare Screw Grommet
The kit can be found here from cruiserparts. I haven't ordered it myself, but this is what I would need. This is for my 97.

I have the front and rear kit from CruiserParts but I'm also missing the brackets that are found in this thread which I have ordered from Specter Off-Road. When I was ordering the brackets, I noticed 927/928 that I am also missing. It appears they have been discontinued which is why I'm trying to find the part number. If they are the brackets that mount the trim piece to the inside of the fender flare, then I have them. It's hard to tell just from the parts diagram though.

I have the front and rear kit from CruiserParts but I'm also missing the brackets that are found in this thread which I have ordered from Specter Off-Road. When I was ordering the brackets, I noticed 927/928 that I am also missing. It appears they have been discontinued which is why I'm trying to find the part number. If they are the brackets that mount the trim piece to the inside of the fender flare, then I have them. It's hard to tell just from the parts diagram though.

I'm thinking they are the inside trim pieces. I definitely don't remember anything like them when I pulled the flares from my 97 last year. I also ordered those rear briskets through partsouq earlier this year. They had just about everything needed if can get the part #

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom