Wanted Fender Flare (left front) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Look what Junior did. No body damage, just cracked the flare. In an ideal world one of you would have a color matched left front flare in good condition just siting around, and you'd love to sell it and send it to a fellow 80 Series lover.
Scot

fenderflare.jpg

I still got a blue one for you. Just make an offer and I'll ship it off.
Not to discourage you, but any color match you may find will likely not be a perfect match once installed.
I'd bet you could have your new flare sprayed to match by a pro for about $50

I still got a blue one for you. Just make an offer and I'll ship it off.
Not to discourage you, but any color match you may find will likely not be a perfect match once installed.
I'd bet you could have your new flare sprayed to match by a pro for about $50

By Blue do you mean the moonglow color? Happen to have the right front? Mine flew off on the freeway today....

I do have the Right front. It is attached to the fender still and crated, ready to ship. Someone agreed to buy both the fender and flare, asked me to pack them up to get ship costs. Then the next morning he tells me he bought a used parts rig and doesnt need my fender.
Long story short, I'd be willing to ship you the fender and flare for very fair pricing. Or... I can open the wooden crate and remove the flare from the fender.
Send me your Zip and I will see what it will cost to just ship you the whole shebango.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom